Contest themes include:
• Water: A Precious Resource
• New York City Drinking Water
• New York City Wastewater Treatment
• Harbor Water Quality & Healthy Marine Ecosystems
• Water Stewardship & Climate Change
Entries are judged based on:
• Creativity on interpreting one or more of the contest themes
• Accuracy of information
The timeline is as follows:
• Entries will be accepted through March 6, 2020 however they are due to me by March 1, 2020.
• Principals and teachers will be notified of student winners by the middle of April.
• A celebration will take place in May and winners will be named Water Champions and recognized for their outstanding art and poetry.