Step 1: Introduction
Step 2: Task
Step 3: Process
- Teach about the Internet
- What is it?
- How was the Internet invented?
- How does it work?
- Do you think the Internet is bad, good or somewhere in between?
- What good comes from the Internet?
- What bad comes from the Internet?
- Should the Internet be blocked?
- Should countries block part or all of the Internet?
- Should parents block part or all of the Internet for kids?
Step 4: Self Evaluation
- I researched the Internet by clicking on the links and watching the videos above.
- I took notes and referred to them as I wrote my article.
- I wrote an article about the Internet and gave my opinion on whether the Internet is bad, good or somewhere in between.
- I reread my article and checked for proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- I copy and pasted my article into a blog comment on this blog post.
- I only included my first name and class.