During week 1 your goal is to get to know each other. When we participated in this challenge earlier this year, we created avatars in school, commented on other blogs around the world and learned how to leave quality comments. This time around, you may continue to leave comments on this blog and others or you have the option of creating your own blog.
If you would like to create your own blog, you can do so using Edublogs.
Your first task is to create an About Me page on your blog.
- What's your name? (First name only)
- What are you likes and interests?
- You may create an avatar to add
It's really important to remember, as you're sharing information about yourself, do not share PRIVATE information.
- If you create your own blog, please share a link to it by leaving a comment below so I can add it to this blog.
- If you prefer not to start your own blog but would like to participate, leave a quality comment telling us about yourself -- without sharing private information.